Saturday, April 28, 2012

Surprise Project (Dino47)

Hi all,
in January a start a special ctpk project. I went a little bit different way
like my other ctpk projects. This time I go only for finnage quality and
not colour. When I start I didn´t know what I get out, because I had
no exact background history of the male. I got the male from Malaysia
and I got only the information that he shall PK geno. I think he is not a
perfect Crowntail. For female I took a steelblue F3 generation ctpk. She
is a sister of the steelblue CTPK which Jamie got for his own project.

The fries wasn´t big enough to show them in Frechen, but on one of
the next shows I can present a part of them. It will be a surprise.
I can say only that I have Longfins and shortfins in this spawn, and the
most of them are females in different colours.

male import from Bettahut - Malaysia (picture by Bettahut)


steelblue CTPK female F3 (own spawn)

one young female of this spawn - 2,5 month old!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi all,
    in this spawn I have different colours. white, marble and so on. And how it looks with dragon effect, but I´m not sure.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,
    I have 5 males and 11 females in this spawn. Defenetly
    1 CT male, and the others are shortfins. The females are
    long and shorfins.

    Greetings
    Axel

    ReplyDelete